Business During the Coronavirus Pandemic
On Tuesday we had an office meeting to share our thoughts on dealing with the pandemic, both in terms of protecting our health and that of our loved ones, and how to keep Walters & Cohen operational during this time of uncertainty.
We are putting contingency plans in place in order to continue to support our clients and minimise disruption to their projects, whatever stage they are at.
We will not close the office entirely unless required to do so by a government directive. However, we are doing everything possible to keep our office and the wider community safe, so are now implementing the following:
- Our staff are working from home. They are briefed and in continuous contact with us.
- Each person has someone seconding them in the event that they fall ill.
- We will avoid using public transport; if we need to visit sites, this is by private car, bicycle, or taxi.
- We will avoid all non-essential travel and arrange conference calls instead of meetings.
- We will of course keep up to date with government advice, which is changing daily.
We wish you and your families well.
Cindy, Michal, Giovanni and everyone at Walters & Cohen